2020 Stolen Sinner Overview
You won’t find a nicer complete in the line than the 2020 Stolen Sinner XLT FC Bike. Ready-to-ride, right out of the box. The full chromoly frame features S shaped chainstays for more tire clearance, taller 5″ headtube and a taller 9.5″ standover, finished off with a stellar paint scheme and graphics. Bolted to the frame, you’ll find only top-shelf aftermarket parts, including a Stolen chromoly fork with tapered legs and responsive 28mm offset, Stolen Trap 4-pc, 9.5″ rise bars, a Stolen Block stem, Stolen Magnum hubs, Stolen’s new super-sticky Hive tires, sealed bearings throughout (exc. pedals), and a Stolen Sumo III sprocket. For the brakeless riders, the Sinner XLT features removable brake mounts for a clean look and feel.
2020 Stolen Sinner Specs
- Frame Specs
- Toptube: 21″ – Learn what size is right for you here.
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Height: 9.5″
- BB Height: 11.75″
- Chainstays: 13.2″
- FRAME: 100% 4130 Chromoly (21″ Toptube)
- FORK: Fiction Shank chromoly w/ tapered legs, 1-pc steerer & Vortex bolt (26mm offset)
- HEADSET: Stolen Revolver integrated w/ 15mm cap
- STEM: Stolen Block (50mm reach)
- BARS: Stolen Trap 4-pc (9.5″ Rise)
- GRIPS: Stolen Hive (165mm long)
- CRANKS: Stolen Talon OE 170mm w/ 48-spline spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Stolen Revolver Mid 19mm
- PEDALS: Stolen Thermalite PC
- SPROCKET: Stolen Sumo III 28T
- CHAIN: Stolen Balland 1/2 link
- FRONT HUB: Stolen Magnum sealed 36H w/ 3/8″ female axle
- REAR HUB: Stolen Magnum 14mm sealed freecoaster 36H
- DRIVER: 9T
- FRONT RIM: Stolen Chamber OE
- REAR RIM: Stolen Chamber OE
- FRONT TIRE: Stolen Hive LP 20×2.40″
- REAR TIRE: Stolen Hive LP 20×2.40″
- SEAT: Stolen Hive XL Pivotal
- SEAT POST: 6061 alloy Pivotal (220mm long)
- SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
- BRAKE LEVER: Alloy w/ hinged clamp
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brake
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Removable
- GYRO TABS: Drilled (sold separately)
- EXTRAS: No
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs
Although $699.95 is a lot of money, you are going to get a top quality bike with tons of good after market parts. This is a lot cheaper then buying a $300 bike 3 times in a year.
Don’t forget to check around for coupons before making your purchase. This is where I get my coupons: Danscomp coupons
Stolen Bikes have a wide range of options. This 2020 Stolen Sinner is the top quality bike. The bike is built to last you as long as you need.
GOOD PARTS 😍
Everything on this bike is good.
The quality makes the bike worth the price, but I do agree that $700 is a lot to spend on a bike. Especially for a beginner.
Now this bike is perfect for people who already know how to shred pretty good. Which means beginners can learn on it as well. The top-tube is a bit long, so if you are short I would recommend a smaller sized bike.
Riding park with the 2020 Stolen Sinner will be fun and easy. Good parts and good frame geometry will help you float airs.
Even though there are no pegs included, you can ride street pretty good on the Sinner. The frame has a longer back end that will help you stay controlled with manuals. and…… 😭 There’s a FREECOASTER.
Freecoasters allow you to roll backwards without pedaling backwards. Meaning fakies are easy. Freecoasters are super popular in the streets.
The size and geometry is set up well to ride dirt. However, not many people do it on a freecoaster. The Stolen Sinner has brakes which make riding dirt a lot easier.
If you have the money to spend on this bike DO IT. The parts will last so much longer than most bikes. You’ll be able to ride DIRT, PARK, and STREET because it’s so well rounded.